Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Extra parts for the Breeze, if anyone needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since that bald eagle now has my breeze up in his nest... Maybe, I have extra parts and the case.

B. O. gets it all, the two batteries are only a month old. 20180807_090753.jpeg

If there not sold I ll take them
Got my nephew a breeze and we fly where the eagles don’t dare to soar lol

If there not sold I ll take them
Got my nephew a breeze and we fly where the eagles don’t dare to soar lol

if cameron doesn't accept my offer, there yours. 25 for the leftovers, there is more than just the batteries if you didn't see the picture

I’ll give you $30 + the shipping and PayPal you the total. Going once, going twice.....

Since that bald eagle now has my breeze up in his
I’ll give you $30 + the shipping and PayPal you the total. Going once, going twice.....

nest... Maybe, I have extra parts and the case.

B. O. gets it all, the two batteries are only a month old. View attachment 10720

parts are yours, heres a pic. how soon do u want
20180807_090753-jpeg.10720

That’s great Todd,
Just pack them up and send them FedEx ground. Lemme know shipping cost to:

Greener Lumber, LLC
ATTN: Rich Petty
404 Promenade St.
Mexico, MO. 65265

Get me a paypal account name to send to.

Thanx Man!!

Oops... street address needs correcting. Should be:
404 W. Promenade St.

Thanx.

That’s great Todd,
Just pack them up and send them FedEx ground. Lemme know shipping cost to:

Greener Lumber, LLC
ATTN: Rich Petty
404 Promenade St.
Mexico, MO. 65265

Get me a paypal account name to send to.

Thanx Man!!

no prob. my paypal id is paypal.me/Todd Linder

lets just say 35.00 even. , ill pay anything over 5.00 bucks for shipping.

on another note.......do .you have any experience with the tyhoon h plus. thats next on my radar, mostly so eagles wont steal it.

Great Todd, I’ll get you paid first thing in the morning when I get in the office.
As far as the typhoon is concerned I don’t have any experience with it as the breeze is my first drone. I have to say though out of all the drones I’ve seen and read about the whole Yuneec line seems to me to be about as good as you can get for the money. That and the reviews I’ve read about their support tells a lot about why they compete so well with dji...

Great Todd, I’ll get you paid first thing in the morning when I get in the office.
As far as the typhoon is concerned I don’t have any experience with it as the breeze is my first drone. I have to say though out of all the drones I’ve seen and read about the whole Yuneec line seems to me to be about as good as you can get for the money. That and the reviews I’ve read about their support tells a lot about why they compete so well with dji...
That works, I am 2 minutes from both USPS, UPS and FEDEX. Do you have a preference. USPS has "if it fits it ships", That is $9.95 for 2 day.

The "typhoon h plus" is a 520 under the hood, with collision avoidance on all sides and a 20mp camera.
It does not have the triple redundancies of the IMU, GPS, and the ESC's. The h plus also does not have electronic shielding from magnetic fields, so the 520 is $4000 and the h plus is only $1400.

My number is 651-387-5667, just in case

Wait just one rminute here if I was given the the next in line they are mine not
if cameron doesn't accept my offer, there yours. 25 for the leftovers, there is more than just the batteries if you didn't see the picture
what f is wrong with you people ,
Greener lumber has no sense of expect for other s

So why would you sell them to someone else that’s really ****** up and not right If you though with that deal
Don’t you have any condense !

So why would you sell them to someone else that’s really ****** up and not right If you though with that deal
Don’t you have any condense !

Others may have private messaged him best offer! As I did but oh well... win some lose some :D

OK, looks like we got a little "beef" rumbling up here.....
Roadstar... I'm gettin' ready to PayPal ToddL $40 for the parts and shipping to cover them to my doorstep.
Do you wanna put in a higher bid?? Ravell.... same goes for you.... high bid is $40 USD...... Going Once.... Going Twice......???

Others may have private messaged him best offer! As I did but oh well... win some lose some :D
I'm sorry, I got a lot of private messages and I thought I had the right person. If you insult me again, please don't honest mistake.

I'm sorry, I got a lot of private messages and I thought I had the right person. If you insult me again, please don't honest mistake.

Hey this was all good post no offence at all meant. Just stating the fact that no one should get upset at who he sold to... it’s Todds stuff to sell! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare