Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Factory Battery Performance long term

HOW WELL DOES YOUR OEM FACTORY BATTERY PERFORM AFTER 6 MONTHS

• NOT GOOD ALL CELLS OVER 20M OHM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
20170401_093221.jpg
20170401_093208.jpg

Ive seen a handful of stories on here were the typhoon falls out of the sky due to sudden loss of power. Most of the time the thread will go dark no responses and Yuneec often replaces the drone despite sometimes it not recoverable like when it takes a dive into the water. I predict this is due to the factory batteries being of poor quality. I bought my H in July and this is one of the first batteries produced. With less than 20 recharges take a look at how the internal resistance is spiking in cell 1. That cell when pushed hard during a flight will prob give out and the typhoin will loose power and fall from the sky.

Please check the health of your lipos before every flight so you dont loose a large investment or put anyone in harms way.

It would be great if others can show us their factory battery IR values vs date of purchase and cycles used.

You can also add in the newer manufactures data but not on the vote. Let us know about Gifi, Ultrax, the 8000 lipo and lihv, 6600 lihv and any other power solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20