Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First crash

Reaction score
Flying along and seems the controls failed to react. Hit a trailer. Of course several of the props were damaged/broken. No biggie. What is the lower part of the camera mount. Where is the best ace to get reacement parts? This is the part I need.
Shopping

Flying along and seems the controls failed to react. Hit a trailer. Of course several of the props were damaged/broken. No biggie. What is the lower part of the camera mount. Where is the best ace to get reacement parts? This is the part I need.
Shopping
I’ve used Terrestrial Imaging for repairs and sales. They have terrific customer service. You can call and talk to them, get advice and not use them if you choose, but they will try to help regardless.

Reactions: SkyDoctor
Fred,
With all due respect, you’ve already learned you can obtain the part for $4.99+shipping from Yuneec. Perhaps Terrestrial or Carolina, both great places to go, might be a little faster if they have them in stock but shipping costs would like as not be the only difference. Why are you still searching for a parts source?

Fred,
With all due respect, you’ve already learned you can obtain the part for $4.99+shipping from Yuneec. Perhaps Terrestrial or Carolina, both great places to go, might be a little faster if they have them in stock but shipping costs would like as not be the only difference. Why are you still searching for a parts source?
Would it take longer to get them from Yuneec? I know we could get PDQ from Terrestial. That is the only reason I ask.

If they are in stock T.I. would be faster by perhaps a couple days but it they weren't you would be waiting for Yuneec to ship them to T.I. Call T.I. and check inventory and go from there.

Vertigo Drones online stocks all of the parts for the H and many more. Delivery is quit fast and I have ordered from them twice with no issues.

Stupid question. I've got all of the needed parts. I figured they were small Philips head screws. Nope. Are they small allen heads or what?

Last edited:
Well to work with my bird. Need way to many tools. I then have to wait to get ho.e to try it. Can't fly at the airport.

Well to work with my bird. Need way to many tools. I then have to wait to get ho.e to try it. Can't fly at the airport.
Any set of metric Allen wrenches will work if they are small enough.

Sounds like you are making progress. Before you fly again you should check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to see if they are working properly. Based on your original post it could be that at least one of the sticks will need cleaning.

Landing gear actuator is broken. Locks in the down position which is a good thing. Easy enough fix. Btw, it flew great. Back in business just with fixed gear.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer