Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First national live broadcast from a Typhoon H

Well...I, uh, still in shock:eek:. Took me a while to realize some footage was from the TH.

Those people sure talk funny. Not the good English we Texans speak:rolleyes:.

Reactions: Jester
Here's another sighting of the Typhoon H. This time in the popular Scandal TV series.
The retractable gear and camera replaced with a parcel and other undercarriage.Scandal_S06E12_screenshot_15m39s.png

...<snip>...

Those people sure talk funny. Not the good English we Texans speak:rolleyes:.
That was a southerner. You should hear how I speak. I speak with a broad 'Owdam' dialect/accent which Mancunians refer to as a 'Yonner' dialect/accent.

'Ehh by gum, I'll go 't foot of our stairs'. And 'Weer asta bin since I saw thee? On Ilkley Moor bout at?
(Where have you been since I last saw you? On Ilkley Moor without a hat on?)

Well I understand it and I suspect that snagglesworth will too :D

Can't beat people who speak proper English like what we does!
One things certain, you can spot a Rochdale accent a mile off. I still cringe when I hear one on TV lol.

Well done all involved! Would like to see the original footage, didn't look too sharp in the first (on TV) clip. Recovery and on-sea footage looked great!

Last edited:
I'm just hoping our kids don't grow up with a fenland accent. :D

Well done all involved! Would like to see the original footage, didn't look too sharp in the first (on TV) clip. Recovery and on-sea footage looked great!
Although the guy in the clip said he was shooting at 1080p my understanding is that the downlink would have been at 720p. Hence the footage not looking very sharp. ITV seemed to be very happy with it though.

Although the guy in the clip said he was shooting at 1080p my understanding is that the downlink would have been at 720p. Hence the footage not looking very sharp. ITV seemed to be very happy with it though.

Apparently this is a 'modified' Typhoon, though I'm not sure what the modifications involved.

Hope he pressed record at the same time though......

Apparently this is a 'modified' Typhoon, though I'm not sure what the modifications involved.
It would have to be modified to have a downlink resolution of more than 720p. I do recall, though, that he did mention help that he'd had from Yuneec. Perhaps we all could do with that kind of help :rolleyes:

Reactions: Snagglesworth
I would love to know how they connected to the live output. We use TriCaster systems and would love to be able to connect to it for some great videos to add to our live broadcasts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight