Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First test flight after returned repaired unit

Reaction score
After my not too great first flight about a month ago with the buggy wifi issues, my Breeze was returned with over $500 of free repairs from Yuneec. They replaced all the boards, the case, the props, and the landing gear. Pretty much everything is new.
Since we are in Winter here, I decided to wait for the first test flight. Also since the crash, I upgraded my phone too. Using a Kyocera Saphire running Android 6.01.
First thing I did was to make sure my phone is in Airplane mode and then turned on wifi in the 5ghz band only.
The Breeze connected fast and was stable. Did the compass calibration as instructed.
Moved to an open area in my yard and did the first flight. Seemed very stable with no glitchy connections, so far. Flew for 2 batteries worth. Tested the modes and found the selfie mode did not follow me. Maybe I missed something.
Video might not be the best, as large files cannot be uploaded. UGH not mp4 either!!!! WHAT EXTENSION WORKS????

Last edited:
Reactions: CC Rider
Still waiting for mine to be sent back. I'm not sure what you're asking? Images are stored in .JPG format and Movies in Quicktime .MOV format. Both files should be compatible over most O/S's.

Following is a copy of some of my old Breeze files.

QT.jpeg

Yeah not mp4 tho

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Online Video Converter? Download a free one. Get a Mac!

iOS integration is so tight. Dropping files from device to device with Airdrop. iMessage. Apple doesn't have to make sure stuff works in hundreds of devices. It just works. I've got Android, Linux and Windows hardware, but when it comes to graphics and editing, I'll take my MacBook Pro or iMac over the other options all day any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: bestaudioguy
Did the video conversion to .mov and it again said it was not the right extension. WT.....F ?? It uploaded fine, but I got the message after it went to 100%. Using Chrome. I will try quicktime next.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Did the video conversion to .mov and it again said it was not the right extension. WT.....F ?? It uploaded fine, but I got the message after it went to 100%. Using Chrome. I will try quicktime next.

I know not of these frustrations which you speak. Keep trying! :confused:

I know not of these frustrations which you speak. Keep trying! :confused:
Just a reply from the admin that videos are not allowed to be uploaded anymore. You have to post them to youtube then link to it.
"Sorry, we do not take video uploads. You'll need to upload it to youtube/vimeo then add the link to it in the post for it to display there.
C."
So off to youtube!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal