Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flight Center has a new name, it's.... UAV Toolbox!

... launching in a couple of days!

The current version of Flight Center is due to expire, and I'm working hard on the official launch of version 2.0. It'll have a new name, a new website and you'll be able to get rid of those pesky expired messages.

Your support will be needed. With your help I hope we can take third party support for Yuneec UAVs to a new level. So please, bear with me as I get the last few components in place!

To Registration and Unlocking, you are speaking about a price of ( 8.00 pond/ $10.00 dollars/ and 9.50 Eurs ) what i would like know is this for a weekly, Monthly or yearly payment.

Probably just like any app you buy it once but it's worth re than $10.00 tuna is keeping cost down for us .I think every typhoon h pilot needs this app.

This is a one time fee to purchase a copy to use forever. Very cheap cost for what you get. Tuna is giving us a great program at a great price.

PayPal should now be available for payment :)

The price is a one-off fee. You pay once and the app will be permanently unlocked. In future I may add other features that you have to pay for, but the basic app will remain unlocked.

I remember on the page prior to your update yesterday it said something about one of the up coming features being the ability to convert the telem files for dashware? was that something that happened? downloading the new app now and installing so i suppose ill find out but....
Dashware does not work in Windows 10 . Try RACERENDER it is OK

The new UAV toolbox is excellent. I create in Eric http://www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh and then edit in Tuna. The complete answer.
Can you share the steps you took to do this? I was unable to accomplish editing a previously created CCC route in version 1.9.

I have an existing and complicated 20 waypoint CCC route created in CCC Editor and I'd like to edit it in UAV Toolbox as I also feel UAV toolbox is quite a nice solution.

I need to set up a poll and find out what features people want next. Desktop editing has been mentioned a few times..

The ability to import a CCC route created with the ST16 and then edit waypoints within UAV Toolbox is high on my list of 'wants'.

I need to set up a poll and find out what features people want next. Desktop editing has been mentioned a few times..
Offline maps...i know you have heard this one. Also maybe create a live streaming app.

Bill W.

The ability to import a CCC route created with the ST16 and then edit waypoints within UAV Toolbox is high on my list of 'wants'.
Try Eric's system you can import and change there as well on the desktop. Final tweaking can then be done on the Tuna system.

Agree! This would be highly useful.

I'd also like to see the ability to duplicate a mission so to edit the new one without changing the original.

Agree! This would be highly useful.

I'd also like to see the ability to duplicate a mission so to edit the new one without changing the original.
Load the mission leave it as it is . Click save and call it another name. You have a duplicate

As an additional potential revenue stream, you (maybe working with others), could setup a live one-day
seminar on the use of this app? I know if there was such an option within a few hundred miles of me,
I'd gladly pay $100 for this kind of 1 on 1 training. Maybe in conjunction with the various drone shows?

Looking forward to give this a go soon as I can and will send you money for sure :)

Haven't had a chance to read up on this yet but can I plot a route and have it automatically take pictures akin to DroneDeploy functionality?

Cheers,

Merse

Looking forward to give this a go soon as I can and will send you money for sure :)

Haven't had a chance to read up on this yet but can I plot a route and have it automatically take pictures akin to DroneDeploy functionality?

Cheers,

Merse
You would have to trigger the pictures yourself

Bill W.

Cheers,

Merse
Here is a video i made that showws how to use mission planner

Bill W.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder