Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying close to the ground

Reaction score
I rememeber that H will not want to descent under some point if legs are not down....but the other day I was flyine several flights and in one flight this was not working. I could descent and touch grass with the camera.

This actually didn't happen first time to me, and this is on another H of mine (replacement).

Any idea why is this happening sometimes ?

This only applies to RealSense drones, a function of the IPS, even if the OA switch is off.
IPS cannot work if the drone is flying forward, only when descending straight down.

This is the way mine work...

I'd be a little cautious when playing "how low can you go". Slow reaction times, poor vision, distractions, and/or untrained thumbs could make for an expensive outcome.

Reactions: Rayray
This only applies to RealSense drones, a function of the IPS, even if the OA switch is off.
IPS cannot work if the drone is flying forward, only when descending straight down.

This is the way mine work...

No, I don't like to fly low, but this happens once or twice to me, so if I understand correctly I was accidentaly flew forward and low which made IPS not blocking descent, right ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20