Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

For Sale: 2x Broken Yuneec E90 cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have for sale two broken Yuneec E90 cameras from H520G (notice the G). 20MP 4K/60FPS 3-Axis Gimbal Camera. I think they can be flashed to work with regular H520 drone but not sure. Both look to be in like-new condition.

(1) This one has a small shake visible in video recordings and sometimes in photos.
(2) This one does not look straight out: instead it starts losing track of where its looking and makes circular movements even when drone is landed. Not sure if broken or if just requires calibration (not an option on H520G).

MSRP is $1,300 for each camera. Make me an offer on one or the other.

Thanks,
Rolando
Why not just send them in for repair? The cost may be modest and you would then have greatly improved the value.

Reactions: PaulEden
Rolando,
Sorry to hear you are having challenges with two E-90 cameras. Some of the problems in repairing these cameras is due to the lack of available repair parts. I'm not in the market for one at the moment, but you might contact YuneecSkins. John has a repair/refurbish service and is great to work with. All the best, Stephen

Thanks for the suggestion guys, these are spare parts that I don't need anymore. I can't even test them if they come back from repair, so I'll cut my losses and sell them AS-IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apalomba