Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FPS settings

Reaction score
I am just entering this Typhoon H adventure so I am not proffesional photo/videographer.
The thing is that I am not sure what is use of FPS settings higher than 30.

I read that 120 FPS is for super slow motion, but.....I tried to shoot some videos using 60 FPS and 120 FPS and video is ugly, not sharp at all. And on my Panasonic plasma TV 120 FPS video is not smooth but this is probably because of 5 year old plasma.
But like I said it is not sharp so is this problem with my camera or something else ?

I am just entering this Typhoon H adventure so I am not proffesional photo/videographer.
The thing is that I am not sure what is use of FPS settings higher than 30.

I read that 120 FPS is for super slow motion, but.....I tried to shoot some videos using 60 FPS and 120 FPS and video is ugly, not sharp at all. And on my Panasonic plasma TV 120 FPS video is not smooth but this is probably because of 5 year old plasma.
But like I said it is not sharp so is this problem with my camera or something else ?

120 fps is junk - Look up Captain Drone Typhoon set up videos on Youtube - your worries will be over if you follow his advice... and Jeff Sibelius channel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11