Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GB203 gimbal with typhoonH

Nope. The voltage difference between the Q and the H would make it difficult methinks.

Steve your suppose to give me good news
Okay. Here goes........
I've never tried it but if it's your gear just duck tape it together and stick a couple of wire into a vent hole and see if it works.

How'd I do???

Okay. Here goes........
I've never tried it but if it's your gear just duck tape it together and stick a couple of wire into a vent hole and see if it works.

How'd I do???
Nice to see the staff is so helpful.
I have read on other sites all you need to do is put it on the H, create a new model but only bind the receiver and not the camera. The gimbal will now work and have pitch control. You are not going to get Yaw control and you will not get video to the display on the ST16. You can add the MK58 transmitter and get the video out on an ST10+ or you can use any other 5.8 video transmitter and see it on a 5.8 video receiver hooked up to a display. That is the best you are going to get. What is it you are trying to do?

Hi!

Maybe he can help:

Best regards

I have read on other sites all you need to do is put it on the H, create a new model but only bind the receiver and not the camera. The gimbal will now work and have pitch control. You are not going to get Yaw control and you will not get video to the display on the ST16. You can add the MK58 transmitter and get the video out on an ST10+ or you can use any other 5.8 video transmitter and see it on a 5.8 video receiver hooked up to a display. That is the best you are going to get. What is it you are trying to do?
I kinda presumed that taking a gimbal that is designed for a 12.6v system and hooking it up to a 16.6v system might be a concern.

I'm trying to use my Gopro 4 with interchangable lenses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital