Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gday mate.....1st timer

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a typhoon H 480 after flying a phantom 2 vision for a number of years. I bought the typhoon as I do building inspections and thought it would be a better drone for this purpose. I absolutely love this machine, just wish I could afford to buy the real sense for it.

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

I agree that the TH is a nice aircraft. You do have sonar sensors for Object Avoidance and if you are flying manually RealSense doesn’t do much more than the built in OA. The RealSense comes into its own when flying in Follow Me mode.

I’ve attached the expanded version of the TH User Manual, I’m sure you’ll find it very informative.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Hi guys, I have a typhoon H 480 after flying a phantom 2 vision for a number of years. I bought the typhoon as I do building inspections and thought it would be a better drone for this purpose. I absolutely love this machine, just wish I could afford to buy the real sense for it.
welcome

Welcome to our comunnity!

I do own the RealSense modul and in my opinion it is not that useful as you might expect. It works great and does what it is supposed to but it is way better to either use the camera or use direct vision if have to get close to objects. Actually I have it disabled 95% of the time.

It is actually useful if you use the smart features.

Welcome to our comunnity!

I do own the RealSense modul and in my opinion it is not that useful as you might expect. It works great and does what it is supposed to but it is way better to either use the camera or use direct vision if have to get close to objects. Actually I have it disabled 95% of the time.

It is actually useful if you use the smart features.
Howdy and a warm welcome from Tennessee! I too purchased the TH for the purpose of doing inspections! Wish you the best!

Reactions: Shaggy480

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs