Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Gifi power duel charger

Reaction score
Does anyone own this charger, if so what’s the verdict. First time I’ve seen a gifi charger.

IMG_4621.jpg

I'm guessing it's made by EV-Peak with the GIFI name on it.
They made the DY3 for the H480 and the DY5 for the H Plus/H520.

I have both and they work quite well. I especially like the storage mode feature.

That Gifi site is kinda funky, the checkout is weird and they don’t even quote a shipping price. I also believe it’s a Chinese company, I’m always leery of any Chinese company with regard to sending my money and quality.

I have one GiFi 8050mah battery for my H480 and it has performed well for several flights with longer runtime than the stock Yuneec battery. I would not hesitate to use their products. Maybe if you try contacting them to ask about shipping beforehand, and if you are suggesting to boycot products from China....... well you wouldn't be flying verymuch except maybe a paper airplane ;)

First time I have seen a Gifi website???Batteries for all yuneec.Wow are are problems with batteries been solved. Very good prices! Even have the charging cables for the plus. I bought some Gifis 2yrs. ago,they were so outdated,never did get it solved. Now at least we may get an answer when we ask for mfg. date. My previous gifis were from some fly by night on ebay.I sent them back,they never got them!That's life sometimes. I am going to order some this spring for my H,probably the 8050's. Ant input as to if this is a new website they have started, or did I just miss something. I have never heard anyone mention Directly from Gifi?? Keith C.:confused:

Well I bought one, will let you know. $90 isn’t too shabby for a dy5, but it’s a DY5 knockoff so perhaps it’ll be like old saying goes: you get what you pay for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giiir