Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Good Bye To Breeze... Hello to ?

Reaction score
Good bye Breeze, Hello to Dji Spark Fly more Combo on Pre Order....
Got Fed up with waiting for yuneec to fix the FPV goggles kit problem with my andriod Galaxy s6 on nougat firmware,
Could not use due to the app resetting to main screen when clicking on fvp to controller like the guy in this video mine did exactly the same once android nougat firmware came out on my s6

Updated latest firmware for breeze and still had the problem. I flew perfectly with out the controller using my s6 and made a few good flights with nice video quality but had fpv kit and could not use so decided to get rid , enough is enough.
I have a dji phantom 3 standard and that is great so decided to go with the new dji spark and am sure i can get better range and flight with no problems and is small and compact to use anywhere without much fuss.

Reactions: SkyDoctor
Got Fed up with waiting for yuneec to fix the FPV goggles kit problem with my andriod Galaxy s6 on nougat firmware,
Could not use due to the app resetting to main screen when clicking on fvp to controller like the guy in this video mine did exactly the same once android nougat firmware came out on my s6

Updated latest firmware for breeze and still had the problem. I flew perfectly with out the controller using my s6 and made a few good flights with nice video quality but had fpv kit and could not use so decided to get rid , enough is enough.
I have a dji phantom 3 standard and that is great so decided to go with the new dji spark and am sure i can get better range and flight with no problems and is small and compact to use anywhere without much fuss.

I just did the same, ordered the Spark. Me and the Breeze have had months of trouble free awesome expiriences but the latest firmware have now destroyed everything.
From awesome to completely useless!

I am there with you. The Follow me function has never worked for me so I am not spending additional money on an FPV solution that may not work or works poorly. Even at the current reduced Breeze price the Spark is a better buy. For the price the Breeze was the best selfy drone available when it came out until the Spark came along.

Better check that drone's discussions site. Thought about buying one myself, but logged on to their discussion site. One person described exactly the same problems he had with android hookup, as with the Breeze complaints. Think either one suffers from the same problem. Drones are OK, wifi/bluetooth connections suck on Android, not so much on Iphones

I hate that the spark hasn't worked out for you, but if you are looking to sell the remote I would be interested. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder