Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Groundstation Question

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just had my maiden flight yesterday and I am so stoked! However, is there a way to set up waypoints for a flight path for the Typhoon H? I'm looking for a way to have it fly automatically on a flight path over some fields and orchards. I would love to know if this is possible. Thanks!

Not at this time. Perhaps third party software might allow for it at some point but, as I understand it, Yuneec hasn't made their code open to developers.

You can fly to those points you wish to visit and use cable cam mode to go back and forth between those points.

Gotcha. Thanks for the insight, Harvey. Hopefully Yuneec will get a system in place for that eventually.

Hey everyone. I just had my maiden flight yesterday and I am so stoked! However, is there a way to set up waypoints for a flight path for the Typhoon H? I'm looking for a way to have it fly automatically on a flight path over some fields and orchards. I would love to know if this is possible. Thanks!
Other than CABLE CAM mode there is nothing. Of course in CABLE CAM you have to fly the path once while setting waypoints.

I don't believe Yuneec would ever design or allow their products to fly a set course for a long distance with no human control. Yuneec seems to be a company that is sticking to the "responsible" side of drone flying with their geo-fence and height restrictions. Having one of their craft fly away on a path autonomously over a distance may not be what they'd like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430