Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 error message "unfortunately Google Play services has stopped"

Reaction score
I recently purchased an "Open Box" H520 (not H520E)

UpdatePilot is version 1.6.12
DataPilot is version 1.6.97.0
Remote Control TX 3.39.0 system 1.0.11
Camera E90 (in Red) 1.0.80 A
Flight Control 1.7.119
Gimbal 2.66.1

When I turned it on, as expected. I was asked to register the product. I get an error "an unexpected error has occurred, press go back to try again"

When I open UpdatePilot same question, Do you want to register? I click yes and again error.

I'm not sure I care about registering but this is my problem. I continually get an error "unfortunately Google Play services has stopped" and have to click "OK" to clear the message screen., and am wondering if the two issues are related.

I don't believe I was getting that error at first, it seemed to appear after I installed (with a little trouble) gmail from the play store. I have since un installed Gmail but continue to get the error screen. After several times dismissing the message I quit seeing it, but it returns when I turn off then back on the ST16S

Any ideas? and Thanks

My first approach would be to go to Pad mode > Settings > Accounts and delete all what is there. We do not need an account for our Radio control from my p.o.v.
Second try would be to delete cache of all Google related apps.
If all will not help I would do a factory reset and start from scratch setting up all and bind to drone and camera.

I would not install any app on the RC. The only one additional I have is mupdf to show my pilot license and eventually have a look into the manuals.

br HE

You are getting the errors for registering the product because the servers encoded in the software are no longer functional. You can try registering using the Yuneec website.

My first approach would be to go to Pad mode > Settings > Accounts and delete all what is there. We do not need an account for our Radio control from my p.o.v.
Second try would be to delete cache of all Google related apps.
If all will not help I would do a factory reset and start from scratch setting up all and bind to drone and camera.

I would not install any app on the RC. The only one additional I have is mupdf to show my pilot license and eventually have a look into the manuals.

br HE
Thank you sir!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook