Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Florida, my Birthday H comes tomorrow

Reaction score
All excited here to be getting my Typhoon H tomorrow, downloaded the manual and read it at least 3 times!!! I'll watch some of the YouTube videos and plan to make a simple document for what I need to do for a very simple first flight, yes I'm simple.

Any advice on a first flight scenario would be greatly appreciated.

I want and think it necessary to take a step at a time.

One thing: do not try to update it until later, after you fly it awhile and satisfy yourself that it's working as it should. Members here will gladly help you when problems, questions, arise.

Many thanks for the advice - seems it's not the thing to do to upgrade the software .......... I assume it's shipped with the old software and I would then download the update when I'm ready?

My drone arrived yesterday............. still waiting for all the items I ordered to arrive, especially the propeller guards, sure to need them, in the meantime I'm going to have a go setting it up, calibration and make myself a first flight cheat sheet/check everything first sheet from the manual.

No, planned for Sunday.......got 200 acres to fly in...... currently struggling with set up, need to Bind, get wireless connection, calibrate Drone and Camera. Manual doesn't cover all this. I need to upgrade the software as well.

It's like buying a new car and having to tune the engine and put in the transmission before you can drive it. Very frustrated, should be all set from new

From all the Forum and Help I see that loads of people have similar problems. Great drone on paper, just wish it came with a Quick start guide covering set up.

Watch this space

Sounds like a fantastic area to fly free!

Sorry to hear you're struggling with the setup... That bites that it doesn't have a start up quick guide.

I don't have an H - I have a Q500.

Hope you get it up and flying soon.

All excited here to be getting my Typhoon H tomorrow, downloaded the manual and read it at least 3 times!!! I'll watch some of the YouTube videos and plan to make a simple document for what I need to do for a very simple first flight, yes I'm simple.

Any advice on a first flight scenario would be greatly appreciated.

I want and think it necessary to take a step at a time.
Sounds just like Me when I first got Mine I didn't fly it for a month lol.Remember, when You fly it close to trees,
make sure You get it up above them dont do like i did i flew mine off of the porch and lifted it up to 10 feet, and it drifted into a tree,
best of luck God Bless!!

Sounds just like Me when I first got Mine I didn't fly it for a month lol.Remember, when You fly it close to trees,
make sure You get it up above them dont do like i did i flew mine off of the porch and lifted it up to 10 feet, and it drifted into a tree,
best of luck God Bless!!
Oh HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Had my Typhoon H for a month now and the propellers haven't turned yet........partly my fault, been to busy making money to pay for it lol. Got through loading the software upgrade, did Binding ok, calibrated the camera got everything good, with help of the excellent help line. Last and most importantly I had to calibrate the compass. Got an error message "please land in Angle mode before calibrating the compass" ????? So back on to the helpline, again most helpful BUT my H is now in Calfornia for repair already. Not sure when I will get it back just yet...........

.........so here's the thing, I bought the Skyview goggles and the manual/paperwork says "ideal for many exciting applications such as games and movies" .

Obviously I can connect to my TV, but have HDMI output from my computer and would like to see 360 VR images and video, I have some of my own taken with the LG 360 movie, photo camera BUT I can't find software anywhere to let me do it with Skyview. Can anyone help me through this difficult period I'm suffering of having an H but still a virgin.

H E L P Me, won't someone please help me.

I may be wrong, but You may have to buy an USB adapter for Your Computer.Have You looked on UTube?a lot of information on there

I may be wrong, but You may have to buy an USB adapter for Your Computer.Have You looked on UTube?a lot of information on there
Not sure about that yet, I have HDMI on my computer, I'm going to have a look and see how to view a YouTube video on the computer through the Skyview goggles

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital