Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hey! From Florence Alabama (Roll Tide)!

Reaction score
I have had my Typhoon H for several years. I have played around with it but never truly delved into what it can actually do. I am retired now and want to really learn... I appreciate any and all help out there. Thanks for the support!

Dronebot. I am in the same boat,cept I still have problems with priorities. Still not able to enjoy my drones as much as I want to but I'll never stop till I am happy with what I can do with my H and Q500+'s.Maybe I can use this as an excuse to live a very long time. EH! By the way DoomMeister has been very helpful to all of us and he is much appreciated,,, regardless of where he went to school! KC

Reactions: Tiffin 2018
I didn’t attend either school, but had family that did and therefore I know of the long standing rivalry between them. Much like the one between University of Michigan and Ohio State back in the days of Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler.

I have had my Typhoon H for several years. I have played around with it but never truly delved into what it can actually do. I am retired now and want to really learn... I appreciate any and all help out there. Thanks for the support!
Welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elysiabrown