Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to connect tablet to the st16 as 2nd display

I want to use either an ipad or sony tablet as a larger 2nd display.

The problem being the st16 outputs through hdmi which is fine if you are flying in your lounge and want to connect to the tv!

I have trawled through goodle search but i am struggeling to find anyway to provide a wired connection.

A dedicated 10" battery powered HD field monitor with hdmi input is around £300 which seems a daft option when i have two tablets avalible!

Anyone with any ideas?

I'm not aware of any tablet that has HDMI input. As others have noted, the camera is available on WiFi so you can connect using the CGO3 App - the distance comes down to how good the wifi reception is on your tablet. On the other hand a 10" screen is around £50-60 on ebay (look for car headrest screens) if you can arrange a 12v supply:

10.1" HDMI HD Slim Car Headrest Monitor LCD Digital DVD/USB/SD Player IR/FM UK

Reactions: Bobjazz
I'm not aware of any tablet that has HDMI input. As others have noted, the camera is available on WiFi so you can connect using the CGO3 App - the distance comes down to how good the wifi reception is on your tablet. On the other hand a 10" screen is around £50-60 on ebay (look for car headrest screens) if you can arrange a 12v supply:

10.1" HDMI HD Slim Car Headrest Monitor LCD Digital DVD/USB/SD Player IR/FM UK

So, to use a HD monitor with HDMI input, you simply connect a HDMI cable from the ST16 to the monitor? Are there other settings or apps required?

Try it with your home TV, if it has an HDMI input. I'm not near my ST-16 at the moment to check! :) But yes, I believe it 'should just work' :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss