Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to return to default/factory settings on the ST16 Controller

Reaction score
I was messing around with the channel settings and I screwed some things up. I wasn't sure if i corrected all my changes so I was looking for a way to return the settings back to defaults. Oddly, I couldn't find procedures in this forum. After a bit of research, was able to reset my controller to it's default settings.

You can get to the FlightMod app by exiting to the android desktop by selecting Pad>>> settings >>> Apps >>> FlightMode >>> Clear data. You may have to swipe left/right on the apps setting page to get to "ALL" page. Afterwards, the controller will need to go thru the bidding process for the camera and drone. Good luck and happy flying.

I was messing around with the channel settings and I screwed some things up. I wasn't sure if i corrected all my changes so I was looking for a way to return the settings back to defaults. Oddly, I couldn't find procedures in this forum. After a bit of research, was able to reset my controller to it's default settings.

You can get to the FlightMod app by exiting to the android desktop by selecting Pad>>> settings >>> Apps >>> FlightMode >>> Clear data. You may have to swipe left/right on the apps setting page to get to "ALL" page. Afterwards, the controller will need to go thru the bidding process for the camera and drone. Good luck and happy flying.

Yes. Since the firmware updates require flight data clearing for ST update, you will reset the ST every time you update and loose your tweaks. You can save a copy of your data if you Ike your changes and reload or take screen shots of the switches you played with to put back. I got upside down first time as well. I started accidentally locking controls together before I figured out you hit the box on the right to edit the left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss