Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

howdy everyone!

Reaction score
New typhoon H w/real sense owner, got the kit from Cost Co man was it a good deal with multiple batteries etc.

Just wanted to say originally I was thinking about getting a phantom but have had ZERO regrets with this setup.

I was so impressed with how well the case fits the drone, and all the packaging how it came together + the UAV was awesome to learn the controls a bit w/o having a dead drone.

Just wanted to say a big hello to the yuneec pilots community!

I'm in Middle GA (macon/warner robins) if there's any other pilots near or any pilot club around these parts.

Welcome buddy! Good choice in the Typhoon IMO. Plan on using mine for commercial work once i get my permissions...an affordable, capable entry level machine! Love it and no issues so far.

Welcome buddy! Good choice in the Typhoon IMO. Plan on using mine for commercial work once i get my permissions...an affordable, capable entry level machine! Love it and no issues so far.

Thanks! yea the only issue ive ever had is a few times when i land i forget to hit stop so it lands then wants to start taking off again (obviously) and falls over on its side but thus far no damage just some dirt on the propellers which cleans right off, that' been about my only issue that and remembering that i need to be in angle mode most of the time because there's lots of obstacles near where i normally fly so i cant risk having it orbit/follow me near my house, but with angle i can control it pretty good :)

New typhoon H w/real sense owner, got the kit from Cost Co man was it a good deal with multiple batteries etc.

Just wanted to say originally I was thinking about getting a phantom but have had ZERO regrets with this setup.

I was so impressed with how well the case fits the drone, and all the packaging how it came together + the UAV was awesome to learn the controls a bit w/o having a dead drone.

I'm in Middle GA (macon/warner robins) if there's any other pilots near or any pilot club around these parts.
Cool and glad you like the H, so do I! And "I love" that you take for granted that we all in this forum knows where "Middle GA (macon/warner robins) " is. ;) I live "overseas" in Sweden/Europe!

When you land, bring it down quickly on full stick down...it will descend and slow itself just prior to landing...keep the stick down for a couple of seconds and the motor note will change! No more taking off or falling over. Hold the red button for a couple of seconds and they will stop.

When you land, bring it down quickly on full stick down...it will descend and slow itself just prior to landing...keep the stick down for a couple of seconds and the motor note will change! No more taking off or falling over. Hold the red button for a couple of seconds and they will stop.
And mnake sure you drop the legs before you are below 3m

Reactions: Murray Martz
Does the H drop the gear automatically on return to home?

Cool and glad you like the H, so do I! And "I love" that you take for granted that we all in this forum knows where "Middle GA (macon/warner robins) " is. ;) I live "overseas" in Sweden/Europe!
Well on the upside the ones who know where it is are the ones he is reaching out to for the info.[emoji4]
In this case me. However, not that close but Savannah ga. So if your down this way for a beach trip hit me up.

And mnake sure you drop the legs before you are below 3m

Yes it does. Watch out for the RTH height setting. It's adjustable when you've got advanced mode on. I recommend going to an open area and practice/observe it's RTH behavior. The turning to face you and flying to home and turning around again for landing can confuse you in certain situations. I one time lost VLOS and hit RTH and then thought it was flying away when in fact it was straight over my head and working properly. The turning in the air is what confused me then but now I know it's the new normal. It's a newer firmware feature they added last fall I think which should be already part of your drone assuming it's got most recent firmware.

My important advice to you are: Read this carefully before take off! Even if it's not the same type of GPS in the H, the roles are equal. Wait for the sats to show up AND lock! It will save you alot of $$!

http://www.measys.com/docs/TTFFstartup.pdf

I live in Canada/North America/Earth/Milky Way Galaxy ;)

Hello
I have had both drones .
I should say both typhoon H models, realsense and the one without. It Is a very fine machine .
As of right now I prefer the one with no realsense.
If a person is not careful and does not learn all about the realsense it can be crashed very easily. So learn all you can and fly slow and carefully.
Keith Kuhn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital