Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If I lose my H..

by the time you find it I wouldn't be surprised it wouldn't be there when you got there unless it was up a tree or a roof. I wanted to get the Trackimo from what I heard it's light and works great...much faster than fumbling around with folders etc etc...

Here is a way to lose your Typhoon H.... Someone steals it! In this recent vid, a lady steals a guys quadcopter but doesn't realize the camera & audio are still running (and tracking system).

Concerning the .AVC files, i was speaking with Yuneec Uk yesterday over these files and the folder being empty.

he said that currently the current ST16 firmware ending in v18, is not capable of recording the .AVC files, he said the next update Firmware which he was currently beta testing on one ST16 is capable and checked the folders and said a definate "yes, the AVC files are there" , he said to keep an eye out, as the firmware should not be long away.

I haven't checked the files on the ST16, but I'm certain they are similar to the ST10. In a folder called FlightLogs is another folder - Telemetry. The most recent telemetry file should contain all the information about your flight. You can upload that file to Exmaps and it will display the flight path on Google Maps. On my ST10+, it only records when the video is recording. Hopefully it will record all the time on the ST16. Also, with the ST10 it only creates the files if you have an sd card installed under the battery. With the ST16 it is stored in internal memory. I always record from takeoff to landing for that reason. The ST10 and 16 both record miniature videos of what is being recorded by the camera. That can be very useful if something goes wrong.

..doesn't recording constantly shorten flight time.

..doesn't recording constantly shorten flight time.

Obviously Continual recording will affect flight time, but it wont be by a lot, after all, it is what they are designed for. i do the same as Steve, start recording when i lift off, and stop recording when landing, but to be fair, i fly to a set time, as i always have done, and never flown till the battery warnings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech