Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IF YOU CURRENTLY OWN AN H YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR REAL SENSE

Is this fair?

• Total voters
But only if you train them to attack from the front.... Otherwise waste of money.... By the way, if you have "The InsideTrack" how much is this add on going to cost?
Not listed, but the H with RealSense and backpack/two batteries and wizard is listing on B&H for $1,899. So I would estimate around $300 +/-(In the States) How's the flying going Chris? Hope all is spinning well !;)

Not listed, but the H with RealSense and backpack/two batteries and wizard is listing on B&H for $1,899. So I would estimate around $300 +/-(In the States) How's the flying going Chris? Hope all is spinning well !;)
Hi DC.... All going well, blowing a gale today after almost a week of rain... So not a lot of action...
Did you see my last video post?

Reactions: DroneClone
Hi DC.... All going well, blowing a gale today after almost a week of rain... So not a lot of action...
Did you see my last video post?
Just starting to get good weather hear in Texas!, Yes, I did, It was nice! Remember I commented that your grandson is a spitting image of you when younger, like your avatar? ! Do the props really spin in reverse down under, like toilet bowls!!! LOL !:D

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Oh well by the time real sense is out DJI will have there new Inspire out that will make everything else obsolete. :p:D

Reactions: jmkreege
You and me Bob we are on the same page. I'm more interested in what I'm landing on than running into.

I cast a vote for "other"... as I don't care. Its not like its life or death. No big deal...I'll wait the few months...

If they did delay current owners and gave it a 50% discount would be a compromise and a huge PR win.

Considering a R200 devkit is $99.

I'm starting to get annoyed with Yuneec's marketing strategies...
When I pre-ordered TH, the information led me (It seems many others as well) to believe that it came with the RealSense module on board.
Even before I received my TH, I was trying to procure more batteries, as only 1 is ridiculous. I had 1 dealer already cancel my order because he is unable to fill my order. I am still flying on only 1 battery!
If Yuneec pulls this type of marketing as is being speculated by you guys, I for one will rely start to get a bad feeling for this company.

I'm starting to get annoyed with Yuneec's marketing strategies...
When I pre-ordered TH, the information led me (It seems many others as well) to believe that it came with the RealSense module on board.
Even before I received my TH, I was trying to procure more batteries, as only 1 is ridiculous. I had 1 dealer already cancel my order because he is unable to fill my order. I am still flying on only 1 battery!
If Yuneec pulls this type of marketing as is being speculated by you guys, I for one will rely start to get a bad feeling for this company.
Sorry Icarus, yes.....it was clearly shown in the early ads around CES in Las Vegas that it came with the RealSense... But that was at the top price of around $1800 if I recall. This came with extra battery and the case. Then they presented the second option of the Advanced model which is the one being sold and delivered now, 1 battery, no RS and no case.
Read the the ads again, you get what you pay for.

Reactions: QuadBart
Sorry Icarus, yes.....it was clearly shown in the early ads around CES in Las Vegas that it came with the RealSense... But that was at the top price of around $1800 if I recall. This came with extra battery and the case. Then they presented the second option of the Advanced model which is the one being sold and delivered now, 1 battery, no RS and no case.
Read the the ads again, you get what you pay for.
ChrisM, I have no problem in paying for a quality product, which I look for every day, all day. I just don't like ambiguous marketing, and so far, lack of follow up support materials as was described.

I took a chance pre-ordering the T-H. All my other drones were bought well after they first came out so initial bugs had been addressed by the time I received mine. This time, though, I took the gamble. However, I'm prepared to wait a while for the Real Sense and see how the early consumer ones get on. Currently, my main priority is sourcing a backpack for the T-H in the UK.

2z6rtqx.jpg

So from sources obtained I have found out that if you are a current owner of a Typhoon H, you WILL NOT be able to get a Real Sense module UNTIL 30-60 days AFTER the new bundles for $1899 have been fulfilled.

So YUNEEC is saying thank you to all you that have pre-ordered and waited forever to get your drone but people that have decided meh, ill give YUNEEC a try can get the complete package, including a NEW bag on top of that as well...

I heard that the reason they are doing this is it may hinder or hurt the sales of the new bundle.
I have no problem waiting .... especially since we do not even haver extra batteries available here yet and it is almost July !!!!

I hear ya. I think part of the problem or issue is that DJI probably released the P4 sooner than Yuneec expected. I think Yuneec created the "Advanced" model so that Yuneec could compete with DJI, definitely a marketing dept. thing. It appears the version with realsense will come in at the first published price-point and close to the published release date which was late summer...

Personally, I'm glad they did the "Advanced" model with the ability to upgrade. It allowed me to get in at a price I was comfortable with. Sure I've bought an extra battery and backpack, and I'll buy the realsense when its available, probably spent more building it up, but just more affordable way for me.

I know its apples and oranges, but if all Yuneec offered was the 1899.00 version, I'd have heavily considered the DJI Inspire...

ChrisM, I have no problem in paying for a quality product, which I look for every day, all day. I just don't like ambiguous marketing, and so far, lack of follow up support materials as was described.

It's good to know that a a lot of you guys don't want real sense, That means it will be easier for me to get one, took over a month to get a third battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss