Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Image examples.

Reaction score
There have been a lot of talk about grainy images, transmitter lag pixelation etc lately, on the H plus

Had an absolutely amazing flight this morning going about 2000 meters out above a lake snapped these without any lag, pixelation or anything. The H plus is such an amazing drone and I can only recommend it for anyone who is looking for a drone.

The tech:
Images are captured in jpg+dng and are post-processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.
The drone is modified with the 4Hawks Raptor SR range extender which I highly recommend.
On the camera, I am using a CPL from Freewell. But they have taken them off the market because they can't figure out to make the right thread size, I had to buy two sets before I finally got a set that fitted :-(

I work as a professional photographer and have been scouting this location every morning for two weeks before I finally this morning got the low clouds I wanted to photograph in this location :)

Hope you like.

Attachments

• YUN_0001-Edit-2.jpg
    YUN_0001-Edit-2.jpg
    686 KB · Views: 115
  • YUN_0004-Edit-2.jpg
    YUN_0004-Edit-2.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 104
  • YUN_0006-Edit-2.jpg
    YUN_0006-Edit-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • YUN_0007-Edit-3.jpg
    YUN_0007-Edit-3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • YUN_0015-2-Edit.jpg
    YUN_0015-2-Edit.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
I truly enjoy reading of photographers that understand how much the conditions will influence the outcome of a shoot. Even more I appreciate photographers that elect to use clouds, fog, and water vapor to assist mood and composition. Clouds can make or break a photo in a heartbeat and those that understand how to make use of them create much better photos.

I truly enjoy reading of photographers that understand how much the conditions will influence the outcome of a shoot. Even more I appreciate photographers that elect to use clouds, fog, and water vapor to assist mood and composition. Clouds can make or break a photo in a heartbeat and those that understand how to make use of them create much better photos.
Thank you PatR.

Thank you sir for demonstrating your understanding of composition, and a desire to wait for conditions that would deliver the effect you wanted. Most would have done the shoot the first time they were there and been done with it regardless of the conditions.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Reactions: Ty Pilot
I am compelled to jump in and echo PatR’s sentiment. It is always nice to read and share techniques, be they aerials or tripods firmly on the ground.

The challenge always seems to be lack of time/opportunity to properly scope out a location. Glad to see the efforts and patience pay off!

Nice job!

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumatiserco