Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it possible to resume a CCC after having a battery change halfway through it?

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to do it other than to go and delete the waypoints that have already been touched. It is a huge PITA. TUNA! Please help us!

If it's that much of a issue, can you not create 2 shorter missions that each only take a battery to run and return?
Would that not take less time, than editing on the fly?

I see your point, but I don't know how far it will go on one battery from one day to the next. It would be much better to land, change it out, then take off and resume from the last waypoint.

No you can't resume.
However, I use uav toolbox where it will tell you flight time of flight plan. I cut my plans to 12 mins max then create another plan starting at the last point....

No you can't resume.
However, I use uav toolbox where it will tell you flight time of flight plan. I cut my plans to 12 mins max then create another plan starting at the last point....
I didn't realize that it did that. It sounds like something of a little help. I'll look into it, thanks.

CCC allows you to select a certain waypoint but then you can only delete it, and nothing else.

A resume feature is on my list, but I'm, swamped with clients at the moment, so progress on the next release is slow.

Reactions: Texy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49