Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's on its way !

Along those lines... Smart mode killed 4 out of 6 props all in one motion. My H was pointing at me, I turned off the Real Sense and must have bumped the switch without knowing it. I move away from the wall and it went right into it. Just got new props!

Hi guys.
Just had my e-mail letting me know my H Pro RS is on the way - yippeeeee !

OK so I tried multi-rotors some 4 years ago, way before any decent flight controllers where around, had some limited success so would not go as far as to say I am a complete novice.

Have spent hours reading many posts on here, probably too many to be honest !
So one of the main things that really worries me, is the amount of fly-aways reported by first time users.
I have read all the instructions available online and the quick start guide and many posts and watched the Video from Yuneec.
Apart from basic set up, charging the batteries, switching everything on and keeping a SAFE distance
My question(s) is -
What have you guys done before your first flight....
Calibration - I guess thats a must ?
Firmware update if required ?
Flying Zone, I noticed in the manual it recommends to have 10,000 feet area clear of objects, that seems a bit excessive ?
Which Flight mode to start with, I've read many horrors about using Smart Mode ?
I have gone for the Pro RS, I am right in thinking the landing gear will not lower when RTH is used ?

Sorry for the list of questions, but I really want my first flight to be a success !
and every flight after that I hope....
Thanks

Chris
there is some good advice here, if it toilet bowls during a hover, recalibrate the compass and make sure you do it the correct way, its hard to control and land when this happens, good luck and its a fun machine to fly

Welcome aboard Lil`C. Weather has been pretty bad here in the SW of the UK so almost no flying time over the holidays. Enjoy the H !

Welcome aboard Lil`C. Weather has been pretty bad here in the SW of the UK so almost no flying time over the holidays. Enjoy the H !
Ive just got back from HK my H Pro was here waiting for me ha ha ha.
Same here weather is not good, but Tuesday & Wednesday looking better if a bit cold.
Got everything ready, just want to calibrate the compass then hopefully give her a go this week - fingers crossed...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772