Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest firmware update?

Reaction score
I updated to the latest firmware the other day on my h and everything works great but if I press the directional pad I get a trim function pop up and the camera settings, horizontal cruise don't work and I can't get rid of the telemetry when I double tap the screen .

I updated to the latest firmware the other day on my h and everything works great but if I press the directional pad I get a trim function pop up and the camera settings, horizontal cruise don't work and I can't get rid of the telemetry when I double tap the screen .
Go to system settings and make sure the advanced switch is on

Bill W.

Yes its on but, everytime I hit either d pad i get a trim function pop up on the screen any more ideas

I get that screen too. Just have to keep exiting it. Trim buttons still work

Bill W.

If the problem is that you cannot clear the dialog box from the screen then you likely have your font set too large. I wish there was an option not to show this screen again.

I notice that on the bottom of my trim function pop-up that mine does not say cancel or ok but on another screen on an instructional screen I can see that I cannot change my font size I really don't know how. The only way that I can see the change the font size on go to settings is go to the web browser,I can't make flight mode screen smaller to see cancel or ok.

Attachments

• 14824623396721743620543.jpg
    14824623396721743620543.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
I notice that on the bottom of my trim function pop-up that mine does not say cancel or ok but on another screen on an instructional screen I can see that I cannot change my font size I really don't know how. The only way that I can see the change the font size on go to settings is go to the web browser,I can't make flight mode screen smaller to see cancel or ok.
Did you ever get the font size down on the ST16?
I'm having the same problem with the pop up window when trying to get the D pad trim button to work. There's no "OK or Cancel" on the bottom of the pop up, and I think it's to do with font size being too big.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss