Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

lipo battery storage Idea!

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Recently our microwave died. Can't believe there is no way or place to recycle it around my area,,,Freesoil Mi. So I got this Idea that it may be a very good way to store my lipo's I have 6 H batteries ' 6 Q500 batteries and several small drone batteries , cheerson phanthom 'hubsans etc. Was wondering If anyone has an opinion on this. I would cut the cord off so no one ould plug it in as it does not shut off and turns on to a 60 minute rice cycle, all by itself,and no I donot want to fix it as we bought a smaller one.Any opinions ,thoughts ,comments etc. Mine closes good tightt good latch and seems to seal tightly.This is something we can all chime in on so let er rip people. Thanks in advance. Keith

Interesting idea but I do would not recommend doing it. Many microwaves burn quiet good due to plastic components being used. A friend of mine unfortunately made that experience himself and did quiet some damage to his kitchen. If you want to see some pictures of what microwaves can do just google "microwave fire".

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder