Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Ray Reyes

ive had an unfortunate landing experiance (all my bad) and now i need a very specific part off the CGO3. Anyone have a broken one for sale? I'm needing the connector cable/wire that goes from the gimbal mount circuit board into the camera housing. typhoon wire board.JPG

2. Ana Rosa

That's an easy fix just match the colors and solder it up with a small soldering iron and heatshrink Ray. That silver cylinder comes out and exposes two plastic halves that have these ultra tiny thin dual brushes that slide on a central collector with two tenny tiny bearings. Not fun to replace and reassemble.

Hope this helps.

3. NRRTRAINS

have you tried to solder the wires back together yet . or is something missing .

4. Brandon Lowe

Why not just send it to Yuneec and let them fix it?

5. Ray Reyes

Sounds like you are quite familiar with this part. Unfortunately, the wires pulled out of behind the epoxy that holds the wires in place to that plastic (2half) cylinder swivel connection. Those contacts really are quite sensitive and to fix it on my own, I would have to scrape off the white and re-insert the wires. I wanted to see first if there were other options.

I called Yuneec just a it ago and I will send them the pics to see if it's a part they can ship to me as I already have it in pieces or if I gotta send it in. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Ana Rosa

Maybe something that dilutes the silicone and doesn't damage the plastic. Gasoline might do it. the prongs and the wires are separate parts with a fine tip solder and a steady hand you should be able to reconnect.

that's a shame it ripped it from the inside

7. Ray Reyes

I contacted Yuneec with pics and they are to tell me tomorrow if they can simply sell me the part I need or how much to expect the service will be.

In the meantime, my H kinda looks badass without the camera. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. NRRTRAINS

looks good , you may want to scrap the camera .

9. PPS

PPS

I was just on eBay and saw a CGO3+ for parts only. Current bid was $32.