Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LOOKING FOR NEW DRONE

What is your application??

You seem to have 3 very good products now. Why another??

“Fast, with a camera”? Needing to get in and out quickly? Perhaps the camera is not needed to take video but to see if anyone watching or in your vicinity?

Tell us more and get better recommendations.

What is your application??

You seem to have 3 very good products now. Why another??

“Fast, with a camera”? Needing to get in and out quickly? Perhaps the camera is not needed to take video but to see if anyone watching or in your vicinity?

Tell us more and get better recommendations.
No its not CIA stuff just something else to mess around with.

Esentislly an H but has two screens and lacks motor redundancy. A little less than H in video capability.

I was watching a review of this by Captain Drone and it reminded me of a Q500 and the more he went into it the whole design philosophy seems to be more Yuneec. Did they licensed some stuff from Yuneec? Or bought them out or a new division/name change?

I like some of the features of the controller, and able to swap out lens?
$2499.
Its removable gimbal holds a 4K 12.4 MP camera with a Sony 1 /2.3” CMOS sensor. The 21mm f/2.8 lens has a FOV of 94 degrees. The removable propellers are intentionally placed a little high to remove any possible propeller interference in the drone’s shots. The Evolve drone can shoot a 60 Mbit/s 4K video at a resolution of 3840×2160 at 30 fps. The LiDar and optical flow sensors works together to provide a precise flight. This drone can also go fast with a maximum flight speed of 40 mph.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder