Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for pricing help for my Typhoon H Plus

Reaction score
Seeing what I should sell my Typhoon H Plus. With C23 camera, w/brand new C23 camera extra battery and prop’s. Less than 1 hour flight time. Soft case, st16 controller, real sense obstacle avoidance
I was thinking $1500 for all for everything. Let me know what you think it’s all worth. I know the extra camera is costly. Input greatly appreciated.IMG_1069.jpegIMG_1065.jpeg

Last edited:
good price but it looks like you crash it one-time extra leg and cam.i have 2 H plus one i paid $1800. NEW the other used $1200.

good price but it looks like you crash it one-time extra leg and cam.i have 2 H plus one i paid $1800. NEW the other used $1200.
Yeah I used to own a couple of typhoon H and these were the extra parts I was throwing in. I may have more when I get well enough to look.

They went down in price, theyre only worth $100 now. Yeah thats it. Where do I pick it up? lol :) just kidding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold