Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Chris McMillan

Sorry to be the bringer of frustration for H aficionados in Australia....
    Just been chatting to my best new friend in the Company that imports Yuneec for Australia, and the news is grim.
    The units have not even left China yet, as of today.
    It will be at least a 4 week transit from there.
    So, given Customs and any other red tape bureaucracy, I've a horrible feeling that June is the soonest we'll see it on our sunny shores.

2. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

:( That sucks! Well at least there will be heaps of reviews to watch before we get ours

Chris McMillan likes this.
  3. DroneClone

I feel for all of you down under Chris, This really sucks, Big Time !

Chris McMillan likes this.
  4. Mocha

5. DroneClone

They removed it and it is blank when I just checked, that I doubt is correct on their part ?

6. Chris McMillan

I know it's sight unseen, but what's your thoughts on the batteries for the H?
    Does the charger that comes with it look anything special... As far as draining the remaining charge to zero,then doing a full recharge. Forgive the basic description, I'm new to this level of sophistication!

7. DroneClone

It looks better than a DJI charger, at least it is a Dock charger, and I was told that the dock discharges the battery as they are not smart batteries, but don;t quote me mate!

8. M Evan

It also takes 2.5 hours to charge............

9. RC Tanks & Trucks 24/7

I wonder if you could use an after market charger like the high end one that I current use for my RC cars

DroneClone likes this.
  10. DroneClone

I am sure there will be quick chargers out soon, I ordered 2 spare batteries, so after 3 batteries of flight I wouldn't care if it took 5 hours each to charge, cause I'd be done for the day !

11. humboldt 707

Yeah after 3 Id be done to at least ready for a break for sure,I need to order a third battery.Im sure I will be able to use my real sense 80 wt charger on the H battery,just another reason to break out the coin.

12. DroneClone

Always the coin with these machines !

13. EnlightenOnQ

Same question I asked yesterday....... I have the Graupner Polaron EX1400 dual charger (with 24vdc 1500 Watt power supply) that graphs, charts, temperature, resistance, balances, multiple charging modes....... you get the point...;) From the picture Yuneec posted on my thread it looks like it's just 3 charging pins, 2 other pins (Ground and output???) and no balancing connector..... :mad::mad::mad: Curious why 3 power pins when it's a 4S battery...... Online it does state balancing charger.... I would guess instead of a balancing connector they tapped off the center of each cell in series to detect voltage???

If someone has one they could take a meter to it to find out what the pins do....

14. RocketBrew

15. John Locke

I think you'll find times when you need to charge all your batteries as fast as possible. It happened to me yesterday. I wasn't planning to fly, my batteries were not charged. At 5pm I notice the incredible clouds in the sky here in California. I thought to myself I have to fly. My Hitec 200W quad charger, discharger, equalizer allowed this. I charged all three batteries in parallel in just 75min for my Q500+. I flew at 6:30pm during the golden hour. You'll want an aftermarket charger eventually. The Hitec unit works great, it's very intelligent, but can be tricky to learn how to use. Finding the appropriate cables can be a challenge too, but it works really good.

#15 John Locke, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  16. GMC

GMC

I ordered one from Best Buy on 5/17/2016. I just tried to place an order for another one and when you click on checkout it will tell you "there have been changes to one or more items in your cart. ...... This item has been removed from your order"

Should have ordered two in the first place.

Gary

17. humboldt 707

I didn't write that,someone has hijacked me.