Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My app has no FPV mode

Reaction score
Hi: just a couple of days with the Breeze and controller. I’d like to use my VR goggles with the breeze but my app has no option for this in tasks. Can anyone help ortell me why?

Go to Controller mode in the Tasks, connect with the controller, then us ethe switch on the upperleft of Breeze Cam to switch between FPV and camera

Are your goggles the type where you mount the phone to them (like Google Cardboard)?

In the toolbar there is an icon that looks like movie film. If you click it you will find a list of approved sites that you can post your video to, and then insert the URL link to it. It will then show up in your post.

I’m on the app. Doesn’t seem to have it. I’ll figure it out and do a better one. It’s just a video of me grinning like an idiot while wearing nerd goggles and flying the drone.

I am surprised by how excellent and feature rich this drone is $150 at Walmart. I was looking at the Mavic Pro and decided to give this a go a a trainer and to gauge my interest. I did not expect to be able to do all this so well, great control, good pictures and video, reasonable range.

We’re you talking about posting a video in the forum, or using BreezeCam to post a video to social media?

The approved sites for the forum are Dailymotion, Facebook, Liveleak, Metacafé, Vimeo, and YouTube. You post your video to one of them and copy the link to your video. In the toolbar at the top of the reply box is an icon that looks like film. You click it and a box appears that you paste the link to your video in, then click on the embed button. Lastly click the Post Reply button.

In controller mode, everything connected, I do not have a FPV view option. Controller L2 button supposed to switch to FPV but does not work. Any ideas?

L2 switches between FPV and the phone camera. Here is where you set FPV mode.
41EBED4A-6299-49DF-8B72-2F94595E9679.jpeg

Open controller mode, slide to proceed, then you will find the icons on the upper left. The ? In Breeze Cam brings up the Help menus (the in-app instruction manual) in each Task mode. It explains how to use each mode.

I like your moniker ‘Jetdoc’, are you an aircraft mechanic or avionics tech by trade?

Open controller mode, slide to proceed, then you will find the icons on the upper left. The ? In Breeze Cam brings up the Help menus (the in-app instruction manual) in each Task mode. It explains how to use each mode.

I like your moniker ‘Jetdoc’, are you an aircraft mechanic or avionics tech by trade?
Doesn’t come up, I thought it came up once when I first got it back in the spring, but ever since nothing.

In answer to moniker - yes to both.

Thanks for the help!

You should see these screens once you enter the Controller Task mode.

50119FBF-83DC-4A0E-AC99-A952E537F557.png

After sliding to proceed.

DCE7BE98-F04C-49BE-9B24-A34C0FCF6E91.png

After pressing the FPV icon at top left.

6CE106DE-951B-4532-9DD7-2D109F80D270.png

I taught Avionics for the F-15, F-16, and F-111 while in the Air Force.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig