Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Galaxy S5 android 6 cnt connect to the yuneec breeze 4k drone but connects smoothly on my s8 what coul be the problem with my s5?

The Galaxy S4 has to be in "airplane mode" and WiFi restarted manually, before it will connect. I thought the Galaxy S5 would connect without the "airplane mode" thing, but you might want to try it anyway.

I’ll second using Airplane Mode then connecting. The S5 has 802.11ac so it should work fine.

I also use an S5 and normally don't have any issues. As the smart guys said, use airplane mode ON anyway. I'm pretty sure I've been ok with AP off, but w/the S5 you have to very sure you have no other networks around that you've previously connected to. The S5 will try to reconnect any time a n/w-router is closer. I normally have the S5 WiFi off, turn on the Breeze, then manually turn on WiFi via the Settings manual (gear). You'll see the Breeze pop in a few seconds, select and you're good. I always start with the S5 WiFi off using that procedure.

I also use an S5 and normally don't have any issues. As the smart guys said, use airplane mode ON anyway. I'm pretty sure I've been ok with AP off, but w/the S5 you have to very sure you have no other networks around that you've previously connected to. The S5 will try to reconnect any time a n/w-router is closer. I normally have the S5 WiFi off, turn on the Breeze, then manually turn on WiFi via the Settings manual (gear). You'll see the Breeze pop in a few seconds, select and you're good. I always start with the S5 WiFi off using that procedure.

Part of the reason for going to airplane mode is that Android always wants to be connected to the internet. If you open WiFi after going to airplane mode then connect to the Breeze, it is less likely to jump to another network if the connection starts getting weak. On an Android device there is no reason to want the cellular network enabled since there is no live feed option to social networks like there is in the iOS version of Breeze Cam. I put my iPhone in airplane mode because I don’t want to be getting calls or text while I’m flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy