Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My phone will not connect to My breeze

How come? Do you know what frequency is needed to connect to the Breeze? OK, I'll tell you, you need 5.8ghz - and unless your phone has a dual band frequency (2.4 and 5.8), it will not work. A quick search about Android: Galaxy is b/g/n compatible. It does not run at 5GHz. The new GalaxyS2 does though. **** So it seems some Android OS phones do work on 5ghz..

*** As I have not had issues with my iPhone, please wait for others to confirm the above - I am just recalling what I have read before, and perhaps some Android users have it working on some version of the phone?

Last edited:
I cannot connect my Breeze to my phone Android phone that is

Unless you give us more specific information about your phone we can't be of much help.

We need make, model, and version of Android.

I have an LG rebels 2 android version 6.0 and I can't even pick up my breeze wifi

Your phone is not 5.8GHz WiFi capable. It has to support 802.11ac to work with the Breeze.

Here are the specs from the LG website:

CONNNECTIVITY
4G LTE Network* Yes
Wi-Fi® Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Version 4.1

Using the ZyXEL WRE6606 range extender with a USB 5V battery pack would allow you to use your present phone on 2.4 GHz band.
See the last 20 to 30 posts in this thread Breeze Range Extender.

Of course you can also get a phone capable of 802.11ac WiFi which will work with the Breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuzi