Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New entrant

Reaction score
Hello, I just bought a typhoon G500 4 k and I am excited to learn more about flying this wonderful machine. Having just one problem with it the message I am getting is that it does not detect the sd card when inserted in the controller.

Thank you for your quick response. I did not format it but thanks I will try that and see what happens.

Hello, I just bought a typhoon G500 4 k and I am excited to learn more about flying this wonderful machine. Having just one problem with it the message I am getting is that it does not detect the sd card when inserted in the controller.
On the flight screen the sd card shown is the one in the camera. The one in the ST10 is to record telemetry. Make sure you are using a card in the camera that is rated at U3. That is a 3 inside the U.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
0ROJYyg.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare