Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware upgrade coming

Reaction score
While at the PhotoPlus Expo in New York City today I was told at the Yunnec booth that they will be releasing a new firmware upgrade for the Typhoon H within the next few weeks and it was strongly suggested to make sure to install it. It will include new features and bug fixes but they didn't go into any details.

And now you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They come out with more firmware updates then idk who else lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cesar
This morning there was a thread on Yuneec Pilots with a link for downloading a test version of this latest firmware...it has since vanished (the thread).

While at the PhotoPlus Expo in New York City today I was told at the Yunnec booth that they will be releasing a new firmware upgrade for the Typhoon H within the next few weeks and it was strongly suggested to make sure to install it. It will include new features and bug fixes but they didn't go into any details.

And now you know

There are always new updates coming...:D

Hope it works better than autopilot V1.27. Flightmode can't be found in mine now. It won't take any update.

It would be nice if they could just do a good update and stop.

Reactions: THoff
Video taken at the PhotoPlus Expo Yuneec booth

It would be nice if they could just do a good update and stop.
They did do a good update and then I STOPPED. The update where you could turn GPS on and off was the last update I did and everything works perfectly. Yes, I am missing some new features but then again you don't miss what you never had. All I know is my H purrs like a kitten, stable as can be, and flies like she is stolen. What more could I ask for.

Reactions: OzCougar
They did do a good update and then I STOPPED. The update where you could turn GPS on and off was the last update I did and everything works perfectly. Yes, I am missing some new features but then again you don't miss what you never had. All I know is my H purrs like a kitten, stable as can be, and flies like she is stolen. What more could I ask for.

Which version are you on? You're indicating you're on 1.27 or earlier (though lots had issues at 1.22 to 1.25). I'm on 1.27 and have the GPS off option. It flies fine but appears to get GPS warning if I go under 10 SATs (indoors), which it shouldn't. Luckily I see 14 to 20 SATs normally.

Sounds good, hope Yuneec is still engaged in supporting this equipment. The recent price drop and slow response to the Beta testers has me worried.

Yuneec is 100% supporting the H. Competitive markets, political climate, and the economy in general are driving price levels with all manufacturers.

Regarding GPS warnings while indoors, the system is telling you something; never trust a satellite count to be a good indicator of a GPS fix when indoors unless you have a GPS repeater. You can have a high satellite count but terrible HDOP.

Reactions: Michael Brown

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me