Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New from North Central Washington

Vic

Reaction score
I bought a Yuneec Phantom H last year and took it out of the box today. I've been practicing on the computer simulator in an attempt to fly the real thing without wrecking it. I live in North Central Washington on the Canadian border. I'm on a mountain top with 100 acres to play with so expect to fly it with a minimum amount of obstructions.

I bought a Yuneec Phantom H last year and took it out of the box today.

You bought a what !? It's either made by Yuneec or it's a Phantom by DJI - there is no overlap there ! :)

But welcome to the forum - if you have a Typhoon H you have a great machine...
You should be aware that there are special considerations for flying at very high altitudes where the air is thinner and the available lift less than it would be at sea level. What is your ASL altitude ?

Last edited:
You bought a what !? It's either made by Yuneec or it's a Phantom by DJI - there is no overlap there ! :)

But welcome to the forum - if you have a Typhoon H you have a great machine...
You should be aware that there are special considerations for flying at very high altitudes where the air is thinner and the available lift less than it would be at sea level. What is your ASL altitude ?

I should have looked at it before attempting to remember what I have! It's a Yuneec Typhoon H. The reason I bought it as opposed to the DJI Phantom was that when I went into a Best Buy to look them over they had a Typhoon H on in the display case. I had no intention of buying anything that day but walked out of the place with a drone headed for my house.

Vic

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
0ROJYyg.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
photomanipulation