Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

New member from NJ and NH

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Viking233, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Viking233

Hello, new member from NJ and NH. Just figuring how this forum works. I will start with a question. I have a Q500. I notice on Amazon they sell rotor blade replacements and there all different prices. How do you know if there good or not. Same with batteries.

AML likes this.
  2. Viking233

Hello South Jersey AML, I'm new to flying and so is my husband. He has a Q500 for maybe 5 months, me 2 months. I totally enjoyed enough T to buy one for myself

AML likes this.
  3. AML

AML

Welcome,
    this a great forum. The people here are friendly. You and your husband are offered the opportunity to share your projects, thoughts and questions as well as learn about technique's you might not have been aware of and let's not forget about equipment enhancements. Best wishes.

#3 AML, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  4. Viking233

Thank you. I have already seen the benefits of being a part of this forum. It has or oven very helpful in trying to learn and understand some of the lingo
    used. The worst of course are those people that try to explain somethings to me assuming I understand what many of these acronyms mean. Of if I get 3 answers to the same question and they contradict each other.
    However, all of this is better then trying to figure out on your own. I actually like this one much better then the Yuneec Forum. I find that one hard to navigate.

5. Viking233

I have a question. Let say you reply to a question that I posted. And then a get another person replies to the same question and then even a 3rd person replies.
    Ok, if I respond to your reply first, being that the 2nd and 3rd person also responded to the question will they be able to see the reply that I post to your reply.

AML likes this.
  6. Chewman

Yes, because it would all be the same thread