Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Yuneec h920 Tornado with Gb603 gimbal and cgo4. camera. I am trying to find a gimbal yaw motor. Failing that does anyone know if their is any other motor that will work. The drone is no longer supported so no help available from Yuneec.
Many thanks.
Thanks to everyone that replied. I have now found one from a forum member.
Big thanks to H. Elsner from Germany.

Last edited:
I believe I have one. Diameter is 52mm and parts number is YUBGM5222. I'm in Germany. PM me if you think it is the right part.

br HE
I believe I have one. Diameter is 52mm and parts number is YUBGM5222. I'm in Germany. PM me if you think it is the right part.

br HE
Hi, My apologies if you have received.If you have received this already. My replies doesn't show my response. I believe it is the correct part. How much are you looking for it?

It's a gift, I don't need it. But you should pay the shipping. In Germany (EU) it's possible to pay and get a PDF file with bar code, address and all needs that you can send to me, I will print it and put it on the paket, i.e. DHL offer this. I don't know if that works with GB too or other companies can do it. It would be my preferred way to sent this thing to you.

Please send me a PM for further handling.

br HE

It's a gift, I don't need it. But you should pay the shipping. In Germany (EU) it's possible to pay and get a PDF file with bar code, address and all needs that you can send to me, I will print it and put it on the paket, i.e. DHL offer this. I don't know if that works with GB too or other companies can do it. It would be my preferred way to sent this thing to you.

br HE
I can:t thank you enough. That is very kind of you. Would you happen to have the slip ring for it? (Sorry for any inconvenience.)
DHL form requires the sender's name, Address, telephone number. Seemingly there is a customs form to fill in????
Again I am sorry for all of this but I am very greatful.
Charles

That's ok. If you give me your details I will set up the carrier. Thanks.

br HE
Well Done @h-elsner, showing the Yuneec spirit

More than what you’re looking for in this case, however, two sources of ProAction grips with the gb603 gimbal exist on eBay and you may find some luck reaching out to John at YuneecSkins.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold