Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orbit me...transition to english

Reaction score
Hi, here is an explanation in german of ORBIT ME but as my german isn't that ok I don't understand what he says @ 5. minutes, I understand that he can have the H continue to orbit (at the red arrow) despite he moves away with the ST16 from the bridge. What is he telling how to do that??
Is it maybe to switch off the GPS? or?

Last edited:
Hi, here is an explanation in german of ORBIT ME but as my german isn't that ok I don't understand what he says @ 5. minutes, I understand that he can have the H continue to orbit (at the red arrow) despite he moves away with the ST16 from the bridge. What is he telling how to do that??
Is it maybe to switch off the GPS? or?
You can go into the settings of the YouTube player and have it auto generate to English.

From minute 5 on Thomas explains the 25ft safe circe. Then at 05:30 he leaves the position of the orbit centre.
What he says is, that the GPS coordinate of the center was saved in the ST16 at the moment, when orbit starts. So if you leave then the point, it remains as center point (red arrow), no matter if you (of better the ST16) there or not. This is normal behavior, you have nothing to do. GPS is is needed for orbit mode all the time.
At 07:00 he explains the start and paused (II) for the orbit mode. Later Exit to stop the orbit mode.
Voltage warning (14,3V) stops the orbit mode and switches automatically to angle mode.

br HE

Reactions: Photo
From minute 5 on Thomas explains the 25ft safe circe. Then at 05:30 he leaves the position of the orbit centre.
What he says is, that the GPS coordinate of the center was saved in the ST16 at the moment, when orbit starts. So if you leave then the point, it remains as center point (red arrow), no matter if you (of better the ST16) there or not. This is normal behavior, you have nothing to do. GPS is is needed for orbit mode all the time.
At 07:00 he explains the start and paused (II) for the orbit mode. Later Exit to stop the orbit mode.
Voltage warning (14,3V) stops the orbit mode and switches automatically to angle mode.

br HE
WOW, Isn't this Forum marvelouse and so are you h-elsner! It took only 30 minutes to get an anseer! Thanx again! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers