Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Plantation

Your colors look better at a higher shutter, except when facing towards the sun.
Also see distortion starting at 2:33 it helps to slow down, camera can't process video that fast.

Your colors look better at a higher shutter, except when facing towards the sun.
Also see distortion starting at 2:33 it helps to slow down, camera can't process video that fast.
Up until very recently I used to shoot recreation video on auto and only bothered with manual for commercial jobs. That's coz I'm a lazy %WAT. However, I got fed up with producing at best average videos. I was working harder in post production to make poor footage half decent: My laziness at the shooting stage was causing me more work in post production. Now I'm getting far better footage just by hitting that button on the screen and dialing in a shutter speed that suits the lighting conditions. A few seconds saves me a good bit of time in my editor. This old dog has just learned a new trick ?

Time 2:33? That's right at the end of the video?

I fly very sedately. No full throttle when I'm flying except when launching. I speed up things in post production and sometimes I may go a bit overboard with that.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder