Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre-Flight Check List

Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking for a pre-flight check list for some time which suites me but have not found it. I find most check lists have too much to go through and takes too long at the field and a lot of points are not worthwhile.
I have designed a pre-flight check list specially for any Q500 and has the important items to check, it flows and is quick.
The two lists are the same but one is a Fluro Green color and the other is Fluro Yellow and when placed in a case etc it can be quickly spotted to save time. Cheers

Attachments

• DSCN0642.JPG
    DSCN0642.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: cristhian1021
How much?
Hi, I have been looking for a pre-flight check list for some time which suites me but have not found it. I find most check lists have too much to go through and takes too long at the field and a lot of points are not worthwhile.
I have designed a pre-flight check list specially for any Q500 and has the important items to check it flows and is quick.
The two lists are the same but one is a Fluro Green color and the other is Fluro Yellow and when placed in a case etc it can be quickly spotted to save time.
It is for sale. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers