Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Gary H

Is anyone else having a problem with their props getting sloppy at the connection to the hub and the motor? I replaced the four that I received as extras but the other two are still sloppy and must be replaced. Any input would be appreciated.

2. David Wilson

Not at all. And I have over 80 flights on my Typhoon. But I will keep an eye on this.

3. Gary H

I'm wondering if maybe I got a bad batch of props that are way out of balance. I'm going to order some more props from Frank and see what happens.

Dragonflyerthom likes this.
  4. David Wilson

Could be. My props came well balanced. I can see the hubs possibly waring over time as they are just plastic, but we'll have to wait and see.

5. Milt

If you have a prop balancer check all your props, I did 4 sets new out of the pkg. and the ones that came with the H. All
    of them were heavy on the side that the letter is on A & B I don't know why but they are all like that.
    This has been confirmed by other people. I balance all my props first out of the pkg. Check here Typhoon H Props out of balance

6. Dragonflyerthom

Guys I have a method I use to put my props on. Some days I put the silver one all on then the black ones. Other days I reverse it and put the black ones on first. I always look for the rotation on the first one then the rest comes easy. If you have loose props then there is a good chance you have tried to force them on. You can hear them lock in. They are not loose ever. I hope this helps, fly safe.

7. Gary H

That's funny! The props are wearing out at the hubs. Inevitably it's going to happen. The question is how soon? I ordered new props and a balancer. Hopefully that cuts down the wear.

8. Dragonflyerthom

Gary it should be months even a year or two before this happens. Are they so far out of balance. I don't think so.