Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real Sense module not detected

Reaction score
Every once in a while when turning on ST-16 and H, I get a "Real Sense module not detected. Please restart aircraft" (or something like that) warning. I restart everything and everything is fine. Just wondering if you guys have experienced that and/or know the reason. Yes, I do have the Pro and the box is checked.

Thanks

Sometimes, maybe at 1st flight. I have found it's no problem, just annoying when it happens.:D
Do you turn on the ST16 a minute or so before the TH?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like you are getting much feedback. It may require a call to Customer Service. 844-343-9770

Every once in a while when turning on ST-16 and H, I get a "Real Sense module not detected. Please restart aircraft" (or something like that) warning. I restart everything and everything is fine. Just wondering if you guys have experienced that and/or know the reason. Yes, I do have the Pro and the box is checked.

Thanks
Check your RealSense Module Connector, maybe the connection to the H's Board is not as tight as it should be. Just take the RealSense Module off your H (4 screws) and unplug/plug-in your Connector. Couldn't hurt to try..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66