Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Photo

Hi, as screen sunshields never work in reality I have put many minutes to invent a perfect stand-alone "thing" to watch the drone cam pic/video 100% reflex free! Its too bulky to mount it on the remote ctrl - so a stand-alone version is the best. Enjoy! Best from Sweden
    www.photo2be.com/aerial.htm

Attached Files:

#1 Photo, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    yuneec53 likes this.
  2. Hychewright

Great idea!!!

3. yufasa

What range can you get to the iPad? I am also under the impression that there would be more lag on the video when connecting both the ST16 and iPad?

4. Photo

Hi, as I usuallly aren't more than max 300meter from the "H" when taking the pics I need - I can't answer your question. I don't know if the Ipad does any extra load to the "H". But so far it works perfect.

yufasa likes this.
  5. yufasa

Thanks that is helpful feedback.

6. griz11

This rig is from smallHD I mount it on most anything with rails. Tripod too. Changeable diopters so if you have glasses you can take them off. No light gets in at all. Excellent monitor I got the cheap one the OLED's are much brighter and have better color. Monitor has false color and focus displays scaling so you can go to 1:1 for fine detail. I've had it for 3 years so far just change the batteries works every time. Has HDMI input and pass through.

[​IMG]

7. Photo

Hi, whats the approx size? Cost? Is it connected to the remotectrl via wifi? And how large is the screen?