Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Requesting help from fellow pilots on the US to ship items to Mexico!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I've been insisting to Yuneec about my case: GPS Malfunction and Crash

And just a while ago I got an e-mail from Yuneec, telling me they unfortunately don't ship outside the US, but if provided with a US address they'll send the parts I need. As I've mentioned before, its always an ordeal to get parts down here to MX.

So I'm wondering if someone could help me out; receive the parts they're providing for me, and ship them to me via DHL, of course I will cover the shipping costs.

I know this is a pretty odd request, specially because most of us are essentially strangers to each other.

I also know it's not the safest thing to do, since anyone could easily keep the parts for themselves, but I like to believe people can be trusted, specially on this great community :D

Anyway, if someone could help me out please send me a private conversation to talk more about it,

Thank you in advance!!

Hello everyone,

So I've been insisting to Yuneec about my case: GPS Malfunction and Crash

And just a while ago I got an e-mail from Yuneec, telling me they unfortunately don't ship outside the US, but if provided with a US address they'll send the parts I need. As I've mentioned before, its always an ordeal to get parts down here to MX.

So I'm wondering if someone could help me out; receive the parts they're providing for me, and ship them to me via DHL, of course I will cover the shipping costs.

I know this is a pretty odd request, specially because most of us are essentially strangers to each other.

I also know it's not the safest thing to do, since anyone could easily keep the parts for themselves, but I like to believe people can be trusted, specially on this great community :D

Anyway, if someone could help me out please send me a private conversation to talk more about it,

Thank you in advance!!
Sent you a message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital