Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Set the clock

Reaction score
On the ST16 went into pad and selected settings then selected time. Adjusted the time to current and backed out of pad to home screen but the old time, one hour earlier continues to appear? Any suggestions on to get the current time on the ST16? thanks.

Reactions: CraigCam
On the ST16 went into pad and selected settings then selected time. Adjusted the time to current and backed out of pad to home screen but the old time, one hour earlier continues to appear? Any suggestions on to get the current time on the ST16? thanks.
Connect to the internet. The time changed almost instantly after I connected mine to my phone's hotspot.

Got it to change. Combinations of kept pushing buttons and noticed that it was connected to the Internet but I reconnected and now the clock is correct. Thanks to all.

Please note that your time will synchronise to the GPS time when you next fly. This doesn't respect DST, and there isn't a setting to override it, so the time will be one hour out for half of the year. It's a 'feature' of the Typhoon H firmware.

• Wow
Reactions: AussieCate
Please note that your time will synchronise to the GPS time when you next fly. This doesn't respect DST, and there isn't a setting to override it, so the time will be one hour out for half of the year. It's a 'feature' of the Typhoon H firmware.
Thank you I'll stop looking for a fix. Maybe I need to move to Queensland.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66