Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Signs on the wall say "Yuneec is Toast"

After the 5th week of waiting I called support repair they had not even started on my TH the next week they repaired it and sent it back to me total a little over 5 weeks But when I called to check they had to find it in the system so if I had not called them to check on it, it may had been longer I guess this is due to there lay off and short staff my TH battery and props was not covered my st 16 lost connection with my H and crashed call them again and get an answer I live in TX.
The SQUEAKY wheel gets the grease.

I also was planning on a second Yuneec product, but my experience drove me away. I ended up buying a Blade Chroma from a local shop that had a new one still in stock. Best move I made as it suits me and my needs better. So much so that I found another one used on Craigslist complete for $175 as a spare. Now I don't use the Yuneec very much. I have to add that even though the second one I bought was used, when I had an issue, (couldn't link up with my gopro) Blade helped me no charge by exchanging my controller for one compatible with the gopro.

Blade Chroma = Yuneec ...
The Blade Chroma is build by Yuneec

Blade Chroma = Yuneec ...
The Blade Chroma is build by Yuneec

Even more, Blade = Horizon Hobby. Yuneec makes lots of stuff for Horizon Hobby. Examples include: most blade drones, xvert, convergence vtol.

An update... H has now been repaired... original "fell from the sky" incident occurred mid-May. Took until beginning of June
to get a RMA and authorization to ship to Ontario CA facility for repair, which they physically received no later than June 7th.
Repairs commenced on August 15th. So if your bird is in queue for repair at Ontario, your current expected wait time until
they actually start repairs could be as much as nine weeks. In perspective, 75 minutes on hold for CS isn't all that bad. :(

Last edited:
That's the problem when we have an advanced level aircraft combined with inexperienced, and oft times over eager operators. Repairs can overwhelm the repair facility. I think Yuneec saw this coming and contracted other repair locations but some of them have proven unqualified to do what they agreed to, putting the repair burden back on Yuneec.

ive owned my H for 6 months, 5 months of which has been in repair from no crashes...not even sure when I last sent it in, think it was somewhere in june...either way I still dont have it back...

ive owned my H for 6 months, 5 months of which has been in repair from no crashes...not even sure when I last sent it in, think it was somewhere in june...either way I still dont have it back...

I'm sorry: on repair from "no crashes" why did you choose to send it in?

Greetings!

On a more positive note, my GGO3+ camera was replaced free of charge, even though it was out of warranty.
RMA Aug 1
Received by United Radio on Aug 3
They emailed and called me twice to discuss the problem as their tech was unable to duplicate the problem at first.
Replacement camera sent Aug 18.

You can say what you want about Yuneec but their service is excellent. I did have to wait about 20 min the first time when I called as they are a bit short handed. Best to call first thing in the morning and get in line early.
I picked up a Mavic to play with while my H was out of commission. I dread the nightmare of DJI service if I should need it.

Reactions: ThunderChicken
I'm sorry: on repair from "no crashes" why did you choose to send it in?

Greetings!

I have a thread on here somewhere

it was having issues with the camera panning and tilting...they sent to ken-a-vision who done more harm than good and sent it back with other problems...then Yuneec had me send in just the camera which Ken-a-Vision screwed up...the replaced the camera...get the camera on and it was having drifting problems and still some camera issues tilting, probally the H controller...sent it in a long time ago and still have nothing

You can say what you want about Yuneec but their service is excellent. I did have to wait about 20 min the first time when I called as they are a bit short handed. Best to call first thing in the morning and get in line early.
I picked up a Mavic to play with while my H was out of commission. I dread the nightmare of DJI service if I should need it.
When I was out looking for my H I went in to one store and they were pushing the DJI product lines. The Mavic was in my price range but it was not the H. I had done research and watched many videos on you tube. I wanted an H and that was that. I told the overzealous salesman I was going else where and would put my money down on the first H I found. I'm glad I did although the 4.5 mile range was tempting but I knew it was not possible for LOS operations.

When I was out looking for my H I went in to one store and they were pushing the DJI product lines. The Mavic was in my price range but it was not the H. I had done research and watched many videos on you tube. I wanted an H and that was that. I told the overzealous salesman I was going else where and would put my money down on the first H I found. I'm glad I did although the 4.5 mile range was tempting but I knew it was not possible for LOS operations.
I am not a fan of DJI. They are a dishonest and predatory company. Their actions on this and other forums is inexcusable. I only reconsidered the Mavic since hackers have found a way to disable their nanny software and allow the pilot to adjust and control his aircraft as desired with no reporting to the DJI.

Reactions: ThunderChicken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah