Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Simulator to actual flight dynamics

Reaction score
Hi has anyone experience of simulator against actual flight and is wind conditions etc realistic to actual flying I am taking my time to learn the drone before stepping into the unknown as it were any help appreciated thanks in advance!

Hi has anyone experience of simulator against actual flight and is wind conditions etc realistic to actual flying I am taking my time to learn the drone before stepping into the unknown as it were any help appreciated thanks in advance!
I highly recommend it, it was way better than I thought it was going to be.

I use the UAV Pilot quite regularly to stay in practice when I can not fly as the winds at my location are quite regular and preclude my flying on a regular basis. The simulator very closely mimics the operation of the Q500. There is also a challenge mode that provides a simulation of the Q500 operation without GPS. The wind settings are made using the Beaufort Scale. Visit the below web page for and explanation of the Beaufort Scale.

Beaufort scale - Wikipedia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro