Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Skinwalker ranch

Reaction score
Hi guys been looking in to the ranch in UT now that the new owner has allowed cameras on to it history channel now 1 part of the ranch just stopped at $35000 drone from connection is their anyone on this forum that's ever been out to it or stays near or seen anything

Hi. need clarification. Where is UT,,,Utah?? 35000 drone is that 3,500.00 or 35000.00. OK stopped at 35000 drone from connecting,???what does that mean??? I cannot tell for the life of me what you are asking? Sorry Keith C.OH! I see UR from Scotland Right. Nice scenery ,castles there etc. Watched a ton of vids from drone girl. That's why I wanted a white Q500+ so bad. Must be a story behind your Question EH!

Reactions: PatR
Saw the same episode. Probably more thank you care to know about Skinwalker Ranch Skinwalker Ranch - Wikipedia, 512 acres located southeast of Ballard, UT.

Yup, the claim was it was a $35,000.00 drone. Looked something like a DJI Matrice 210, but maybe not. He did have a FLIR camera which was used in the daytime. A DJI Matrice M210 V2 with FLIR is around $28k so maybe if he has a couple of other cameras. The LCD panel on the controller said 'NO CONNECTION' The implication was, the controller could not connect to the drone. Funny, since I could infer it was already bound since it had been flying earlier.

Last edited:
Yes sorry for that yes Utah it looked like he could not start the drone so assuming it's like us turning on our st16 and no connection to the H as at the part were they were going to use the drone the day before the guys cell phone batteries went dead without using it so I was wondering if any one on the forum that lives near the ranch in Utah has been near or around their

I’m not expecting anything from the show. Sure, they‘ll shoot and edit the episodes to make it seem interesting, but they’re not going to find anything amazing, Earth shattering, etc....

Why? Because Bigelow owned that property for decades. If there was anything of value on it, he NEVER would have sold it.

Yea 1 guy on the show commented that bigelow has results from several tests 1 in particular that he has under lock and key so if he has why not release it and the new owner wants to find out what's causing the phenomenon

Bigelow is not going to allow anything of value or usefulness to give anyone an advantage. Whatever was there has been looted of any possible value, knowledge or advantage. Otherwise he would not have sold it. Believe me, he’s a ruthless businessman establishing a dominance in the budding space industry. Do you think, in 1915, Ford would have sold his factory intact? Bigelow got what he wanted/could from the property, saw no remaining value in keeping it, felt safe enough the secrets would remain, and sold it.

Me again. So I just spent a few hours reading about skinwalker ranch. With all the surveillance equipment and interference that was , still is or got left behind who in their right mind would ever dare to try and fly there. Anyone who reads stuff on this forum can remember the discussions we have had on interference magnetism etc. and the list goes on and on. You can see thousands of videos all over the internet on paranormal stuff, ufo's bigfoot and the likes. GEEEEEZ I can never find even one decent video that was not Photo Shopped, about any of this stuff. So until someone shows me real proof I don't believe any of this stuff. If anything is in fact true as to Indian Lore,of any kind I say let it be,as it is theirs,and meant to stay theirs. We need not interfere.. Ye it's fun to read all this but I for one have better things to do, like figure out how to hve a good time with all these drones,and seeing as I am retired now I can fly when I can and dream about flying when I can't.I will probably have a weird dream tonight and not get any sleep. Peace. Keith C.

Reactions: johnnyb57
I’m not expecting anything from the show. Sure, they‘ll shoot and edit the episodes to make it seem interesting, but they’re not going to find anything amazing, Earth shattering, etc....

Why? Because Bigelow owned that property for decades. If there was anything of value on it, he NEVER would have sold it.
Fred. This first opinion of yours is the best. Shoot, edit, and not find anything. Ten buckssays he sold it realizing it was not anything like what he expected. People like him like MONEY!! He obviously found nothing that he could make money off of.You bet your sweet --- that if he found something he would have shown it, sold it, orpublicized theheck out of it. Everyone ants to be the first to prove some of thisB.S. I can't wait to see it,but I doubt if I will live that long. Sincerely Keith C.

Well could be truth in what you said Fred but I do know we are not alone in this solar system that's for sure and I bet if he found something I just wonder did he sell to the military as the team that worked for Bigelow have said they will never set foot near the ranch again as they were all contacted by the new owner Ben fugal to come work on it again

Last edited:
I'm just watching it to fill the void. Still watching Curse of Oak Island expecting to see something other that "We've got wood!" or more "Bobby Dazzler's"

I've learned to be very skeptical, that said, my recent opinions regarding Bob Lazar have gone from skeptical to more plausible. Just to clarify, he never said he worked for Area 51, he worked for S4 (located in Area 51) a whole next level of secrecy.

FYI - just to clarify Thomas111, We are probably alone in our solar system, unless some form of life turns up on a Jovian or moon of Saturn like Enceladus. We are probably not alone in our galaxy and IMHO definitely not alone in the universe. Given the known size and age of the universe, it's extremely arrogant hubris to believe we are the first and only and it exists for only us.

Reactions: Dilly Joat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah